Trull Parish Council is sole trustee of the KGV field. It fulfils the role of custodian (keeper of the assets) and is the managing trustee (responsible for executing the management of the field and assets).
All councillors are by definition members of the Board of Trustees.
The Playing Field Management Committee was set up by the Board of Trustees to manage the maintenance and upkeep of the facilities which include the pavilion, the playing field and the play equipment.
The Committee meets at least four times a year, and meetings are open to members of the public.
The role of the Committee includes:
- The routine monitoring of the general condition of the facilities.
- Consideration of the annual Play Equipment Safety Inspection and managing the risks identified.
- Oversight of planned improvements and upgrading of facilities.
- Hiring arrangements for the Pavilion including bookings and invoicing.
- The raising of funds through activities or grant applications.
Members of the Playing Field Management Committee:
David Lindfield (Chairman)
Meeting dates for 2022
Thursday July 7th at 7.15pm CANCELLED
Thursday September 8th at 7.15pm
Thursday November 3rd at 7.15pm